Sunday, April 12, 2009

4 mo day's

YUPPIIEEE!!! Im goin home to her who I'd missed the most all this time... But just to tell ya that I just gone for a shore leave to have a last get go and to undo all the stuff that ived bought wrong on the last leave..DANG!!! just bought the wrong RAM for my 4th Engineer laptop which suppose to be just 95 dirhams for DDR2 as a matter of fact, he's old but ass laptop uses a normal DDR ram which cost 200 dirham instead. I have to buy it, coz most of the time the poor old chap just sits in front of his laptop just to wait for his laptop to load on one task at the time.... so i buy it tapi CLAIM tetap CLAIM laaaa aku susah2 turun beli kan?

Anyhooo.... the reason Ive gone to shore is because that I wanted to call my dearly beloved the most. We'll the real reason I can get to shore is because I'd say that the 2nd cook who'd pussed his finger needed to go to the Hospital due to uncertifiable scratching that he'd done on his middle finger causing that finger to swell, he needed to be accompanied by anyway necessary, so, I got off!!! huhuuuu....

When Im on shore there not much thing to do coz there aint much time... so just gone for dinner and buy all the necessary stuff needed. Then, the phone call to my lil cutie!!! Sian kat comey diek rase nyesal sgt2 tinggal diek lame2... dun worry syg yeh? I'll be back soon for you!!! Tunggu tau?

In the end the boat service that meant for 10 PM gone wrong when we have to wait for these Danish people to come back from shore... piss drunk and happy they are but still aku sabar jekk... (Cilakak tol!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment