Sunday, April 5, 2009

Pening stengah harii

Toyaaa... today was suppose to be my day where i should let go and let other do my work... coz uh Im goin home....duhh!! Well it did'nt coz why coz the so called Capt gives me even tons and tons of work load again... hmmm crud!!! Ive got a terrible headache coz of this thing that smells like 'bullshit'!!!

All of the things that Ive ever done onboard he'd asked me to do within the next 2 weeks!!! Demmm!!!! I don't think that I have the energy or the head to do all of that bullshit all over again!!!

I hope the next Gas Engineer, will understand and let me breathe a bit easier coz cmon, you are much more senior than me and what did you need to fear? All stuff is down and all you have to do is wait till the time comes for loading...(which Ive heard on next the next year, if Im right? before all that, you just have to shield yer ears and your rears from the countless cursing words from the capt and the chief... till they knew how important you are!!! HAHAHAHAHAA and dun worry, you'll get used to it.

The only Joy that last awhile, is with Mr Thaw With His Crooked Smile Saying... Im Goin Home Biatcchhh!!!... by the way he's Burmese (Go Monks GO!!!! - feel my Tiger Claw Fist!!!- sshhhh miaauuuuu!!!)


Whatever it takes, I will do anything they say to guarantee my freedom... For me to get back to my love one.... Miss Reen uuhhhhhh!!!! I miss you donkk!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment