Thursday, April 9, 2009

Prep For Loading!!!! WHATTT!!!?????

Pissed of and still in denial, I accepted that the ship is going to load (MAYBE) in Ras Laffan... Tension abiss aku hari nie... dah la nak balik 7 hari lagik, baru laaa skang nak sebokk ngan loading... mane ade tekak nak telan beb.... even so, aku pasrah jugak menelannye....

I'm so pissed right now down to the core abt the Capt yg poyo buat2 kelam kabut sebok nak test run itu ini suma the reason being that maybe the rumor are true about the loading... WTF? Rilek laa dulu kasi confirm itu crita nanti blakang lu nak aku run ke, open valve ke, touch up ker WELDING keeee... melingkup keee ape keee baru laa buat... but for now just mellow down laaa sket... even so aku pasrah jugak menelannye...

Luckily my fiancee called me in the event of all this... making jokes, spewing out some gossip liarr, flappin our gums, spread LOVE in the air... luckily she shares my problem... UR THE BEST SYG!!! I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH!!! even though I know you have problems back at home, still you tamed my flames with your words... the flame douse off becaused of you... thanks syg i really needed it.... you kept me livin'...

Later i really hoped that this stupid wores off... coz it really comes at the wrong time and at the wrong place.... for me!!! duhh!!??

No comments:

Post a Comment