Sunday, April 5, 2009

In No Man's Land

Well fits the title, actually not... im trying to refer to the life onboard, how doeas it looks like? how does it feel to be onboard? is it cool? five words for this ship.... mannnnn this ship is dead!!! a graveyard can shed more joy than this heap of floatin steel, all just zombie walking around the place... luckily they arent biters! This ship is soooo dead that pulled me along with it... Luckily En. Amir is around to keep me company.... or else, I will get more depressed... all these people on board ever think about is work, work AND MORE WORKK!!!

And Ive learned from far back that work will never finished if you go looking for it, till ur last breath of air it will still be abundant, and what i think i gotta do is plan my work and set my objectives right for the day and then fuck off back to my cabin... melingkup and do whatever the hell i pleased (tepon bini lagi bagus daaa)

Katenye muke diek nie cam PREDATOR... same ke? cam PEMIDATO nak tercirit adolaaaa...huhuhhu....

Unluckily my best dude here got fucked by the capt so bad... he had to go back much early than me....(HEY!!! no fairrr!!!) coz of a few problems well all of them are bullshit so to say but still tha so called CAPITANO sign him off even knowing the fact that he's getting married, after he completed his 5 months tenure here... poor guy just got 3 months instead....

Another 'PREDATOR' Mug Shots...

I hope that he's holding on well I know ur angry but just be calm and god will soon show you the way... either way your the coolest bro... and i'll pray for both of your safe journey being as a husband and wife!!!

And to Miss Reen, I really wish that I don't have to go through all of this... I just hope to go home and help you with our weddings where I should have been these couple of months... I promise to be good and cautious when Im working... really miss you syg...

My lawfully 'goin to' wedded wife... Manje senyumannyeee eiiiii gerammm!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment