Saturday, April 4, 2009

Comin Home...



Hye yall, since Ive watched and read almost all people done thier own blogging, I think im gonna give i t a try too... Looks cool though, but time will tell...( kalo aku rajin laaa heheheheee). By the way... the reason being is my lovely fiancee wrote such a beautiful blog about us and i felt jeles ler plokkk ( mane boleh ini macam kan) So I wrote this just to express my journey, my life ahead... well maybe....ngahahahahhaaa!!!!

Well Ive left her for more than half a year now.... an its time for me to get back to my loved ones... the pain on my back, the sores on my bones, the bruise on my calf, the cuts on my finger will heal just as soon as I stepped out of the plane and see her face once again... surely, I will feel Im floating again.

After a 7 month of debauchery of works... hehehehee... Im finally comin home !!!! IM SOOSOOSOSSOOOOO HAPPYYY MAAA!!!! LALALALALLAAA!!!! Really need a break, really need a hug from my girl... hmmm yeah missed that feelin'......

No comments:

Post a Comment